Would you like to partner with us?
We are looking for organisations willing to partner with us on our next event, World Education Week. We seek to curate 100 virtual events hosted by schools, who will use the opportunity to showcase their expertise and by doing so, provide examples and inspiration on how we can all replicate their effort to accelerate towards the achievement of SDG 4 Quality Education (Sustainable Development Goals, UN).
If you partner with us, your organisation will need to commit to the following:
- Promote the T4 World Education Week extensively.
- Attend and participate in three partner calls before the event.
- Nominate one key person in your organisation to be the focal point for all organisational matters.
- Nominate one comms person who will join our central comms function. Before the week, they will need to commit ten hours to collaborate with our central team. During the week, we would need five hours to collaborate with our central team. After the week, we will need two hours of their time.
- Help identify, recruit and support event host(s).
In return, we commit to:
- Promoting your involvement on our website (on Our partners page) and social media channels.
- Hosting a dedicated livestream interview on social media with you with a mutually agreed focus.
- To provide preference in our selection process to your nominated event host(s).
- Provide you with materials and guidance to help you promote the T4 World Education Week.
- In case you are hosting an event, we will provide training for your social media volunteers and producer.