World Education Week Ambassadors
World Education Week is now over and we are not currently recruiting new ambassadors.
Benefits for T4 Ambassadors
- Insider info: As an ambassador, you will get access to important information, so you are ready to support us with amplifying communications and engaging your networks.
- T4 Ambassador digital badge: For each T4 event you support, we will provide you will a digital badge to display on your social media profiles. You could also include this in your CV (or resume) and on your LinkedIn profile too!
- Ambassador pack: We will provide you with a pack of graphics including, header images for your social media profiles and graphics for posting (these will be made available in advance of new events) and sometimes we will drip-feed new graphics for you, so you can focus on one mission at a time.
- Develop your digital literacy skills: Our ambassadors have a wide range of skills but most importantly, they have loads of passion so whether you are already a social media super-star or you are just starting out, we would love you to join us! We want you to be successful in your role as a T4 Ambassador, so we will also provide you with guidance to support your role for each campaign and event you volunteer for.
- Certificate: To recognise your contribution to the event, we will provide you with a certificate. You will be invited to claim your certificate after the event.